Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Late again?

As if yesterday wasn't sad enough, I overslept today. No dreams, but full of rushing. We are going to have a French Spelling test today..Sigh.. so? well...rest assured, I made it tho. After all those running (like in the Pursuit of Happyness) and taking the bus, I felt very stressed. I began to think of what to say to the lecturer. I entered the room, and she look SHOCKED.

moi: Je suis tres desolee, professeur. Je re tard.( catching for breath)
prof: Pourquoi?
moi: I overslept today (still catching for breath!)
prof: But, we have done the spelling test!
moi: It's ok, you can give me another one! (looking for place to sit, still catching breath!)

It wans't until I sat down, that I realised there were 2 more person who was late. So how? well...I was just late for 15 minutes, so, I was still able to do the test ( more like dictation). After that, I had to prepare for my 111 tutorial. It was also because I was doing research yesterday nite and then did the readings, that made me overslept. Still want to sleep now. Anyways, I think the tension was building up for me before the tutorial. In the end, it was okay, as I think? I got most of the concept roughly in the right direction. Seriously speaking, I wasn't really able to digest it all or comprehend. I still need some more time. I know that that isn't going to happen, so I am looking for ways to speed read or make utmost use of my time. Wish me well for my efforts.

I also got some feedback regarding my WUS project (thanx y'all!) I am therefore searching for some alternatives and approach. AM still looking for ways to empower my customers. My group may be having some form of online marketing strategy. Don't worry, I'll keep you updated.

p/s: how did the anagram go? din't get it? its ok. here's another. SYHONI H. NENE. It's variant will be HONEY N. SHINE. Best wishes. She's my coursemate. Do u want to make an anagram of your name?

1 comment:

Matthew Wong said...

Hey, i advice you to take time to prioritize your schedule. Do not be a starving baker. Take time to breathe. Above all, seek God's purpose in your life then you'll be able to arrange your life according to it. Will be praying for you. Dude....
Who's that girl anyway??haha..