Friday, January 11, 2008

THEFT

My dear frens, allow me to tell u a true story. 4 guys went hiking one day. 2 of them left their bags safely in the driver's bonnet. Then, they hiked up and down. It took bout an hour. After enjoying the scenic view and tiring trek, they came back to the car. The driver was curious as the car door seemed to be unlocked. Then, 2 of the guys went behind to get their bag. As the bonnet opened, 1 of them asked, ' Isn't it a bit empty?'. Well, friends, their bags were stolen. I guees u might have known who is in the story. well, i'm the one that got my bag stolen. In it, was my umbrella(purple),mp3 player(purple), pencil case, orientation t-shirt, spectacle and worse still, my matrix card. So, what was my reaction? Well, I felt being angry and sad didn't really help. so, I decided that from my perspective, it was a test and lesson from God. It really shows how things should not be taken for granted. I also learned to trust more in Him. I thank God that my IC was not in the bag nor was my handphone. True, I was careless, but I now learn to be better. Anyways, if you see me from afar and start waving, and I didn't wave back, do not BLAME me as my specs got stolen..thanks..

3 comments:

Daniel Chi said...

Nvm, these things happen..
No wonder I see you without specs on Friendster..
Next time bring spare specs ar..he

firefly said...

sigh...
my specs was snatched away by our ancestor's relatives' descendant that did not transform into us humans, MONKEYS!!!

ange violette said...

thanx for emphatising me. I dun really have a spare anyway. My vision is still ok. SO, i will get a new one when I go back for CNY. Take care y'all!