Friday, February 1, 2008

The Middle Ground

I'm in this middle ground between my works and holidays. Well, CNY is coming, and I will be going back to celebrate. The other thing is, I'll also be bringing my assignments back home. Yeap, you heard it right, my assigments. 5 mega-big things to do. I'm still doubting whether I could finish it all. on average, it'll be 1 assignment a day. Wish me luck!! After the holidays, I'll have to pass them all up, and engage in the preparation for exams. Sigh..Not to mention also being involved in NRIC, Musical Drama Nite (CCC&LWCF) and Children Workshop! I guess it is going to be one big, busy semester for me. Yet, it is through this storms of trials that I learn to seek God's grace and wisdom in leading me through.

Will keep y'all updated on the later things. Gotta go now.

p/s: have you truly seen FEAR?

No comments: