Thursday, January 17, 2008

Completion!!

Hmm..i do apologize for the late update. It has been (and may continue to be) a BUSY week. I think I am barely looking for a space to breathe. Well...it has been quite tremendous work. Not to mention my silliness.lol, for you see, I misunderstood (and did not clarify) the readings for YKT 111. I ended up being a fool (no kidding) and TRIED (in vain) to read 5 chapters in 3 days. I ended up not knowing much. But somehow, through God's grace, our tutorial class worked together quite well.Someone says a little bit here, someone guessed a bit there. At least that kept the wheel going. It didn't become a stagnant and eerie class with everyone's hair standing on it's end. After the class, I was relieved. It seems I had got the readings wrong (what did you expect?) and now, I have FOCUS. I would be in for a roller-coaster ride soon though. I have to continue the t-shirt production, assignment research and writing, meetings (NRIC,SHE,WUS,YKT 103), presentations. I guess I don't really need to complain about my "busyness", but I just think it's worth writing down.

I had also just started my french class. You will have no idea how much I miss my french accent (I think I had it), and french conversations. The first 2 classes started with the usual alphabets and some phrases and all. But, i think I should be quite ok with it. I hope I don't embarrass my french teacher(Alliance Francaise) though. Need a bit of time to get all those pronunciation rushing back. It's almost like doing ht eshort course all over again. This time, in slow-mo and with background info.lol. C'est interessant. I had also manage to seek permission in conversing in french with my coursemate. It would be nice to practice it more often.

p/s: Being all this busy, I think I'm starting to like to do anagrams (an anagrammist wannabe). Don't know where did that come from. lol. This one's quite obvious. NEO D. GUNDM. Let me noe if u find the answer.

1 comment:

Josette said...

The anagram is your name! LOL!