Monday, January 7, 2008

Decide!!

It has finally been done! The machinery has been set into motion, the wheel has been spun, and the first domino is pushed. What would become of this decision is unknown to man. There can only be a likely consequence and fate. I have decided my fellow comrades. The decision is...................

I WILL DO IT!!

It takes me great courage and determination to say that!~ after days of dilemma and a few consultation with my trusted friends and family (thank you sis and Serena!! luv y'all!) I decided to take the plunge. To walk the first step, and to enter the unknown realm of possibilities. (See y'all on the other side then! I'm in for a rough ride!!)

p/s: thanks again for tolerating the times when i was moping around!!lol....

1 comment:

t3yy!n said...

hehe..well,i think u made the right choice...gud luck..i'll b cheering!!!hehee