Saturday, January 5, 2008

to emcee or not to emcee

well...there are times in the life of a man where he will inevitably meet a dilemma. A dilemma so great, so immense, he has to sit around and mope about it(for days). Or should i say 'think' about it. In this period of immense mental stimulation and concentration, he uses all available resource to understand the situation and create countless possibilities of likely consequences. In such, each of it is greater and worse(sometimes, its just a whole lot funnier!!) than the one before. In the end, a decision is to be made. A choice to be taken, a path to walk, and a promise to make.

My dear frens, my time is now. My dilemma has reared its ugly head(not to mention stinky breath) to taunt the living daylights out of me. It comes in a small, almost negligible question. "Can u be the emcee?" Can I? I am doubting it, really... based on my own strength, i don't even know if I can stand the pressure. And because of this, I have utilized what some might know as the "I-go-around-asking-all-the-ppl-that-I-know", for their 'honest' opinions. Some are very helpful, others just repeat the same thing, 'DO what you want".

I guessed the final option that befalls this man, is still to PRAY. So, if your one of my friends and you see me moping around, hope you could help me with my 'dilemma'. On the other hand, I still have to find a co-mc, if it ever works out. SO, i am really sorry, if you got picked..it ain't my fault! Its just LIFE' , Ces't la vie, mon ami, Ces't la vie!!

No comments: