Monday, January 21, 2008

A Sad Dream?

Hmm..are sad dreams possible? are they just imaginations spurred on by the emotions. It is perplexing. I had a dream this morning. It was a sad one. I saw someone. We met. And the scene became one of despair and loss of hope. There seems to be no future for us anymore. It was way to difficult. I finally turned away, and walked off.

I woke up after that. Feeling really tired( either the dream? or my late sleep?) and drowsy. Then I looked at the clock and realised I woke up late. I needed to hurry if I wanted to catch the bus and reach the lecture hall in time. Worse still, my roomate was also just waking up. We had to rush our morning routines. And my left eye was red until after the lecture. I had a sad dream. It just shows some part fo me that I havn't resoleve yet, I guess. It has always been on my side. I kept on thinking the whole morning. And I have made a decision. I will let it go. Or rather, I will let my feeling for her to go. It will not do anyone good. Rest assured, family and friends, I have resolved this matter. And most importantly, I suggest that you get a dreamcatcher, just in case.

p/s: I think the anagram before was quite obvious, rite? Try this one on for size. Jean Khiro. And, she's not the one mentioned above(just in case you all get funny ideas). I know it ain't fair, but ces't la vie, mon ami, ces't la vie.

No comments: