Thursday, September 18, 2008

Two-Face

It has been some challenging days. This is due to the fact that I am battling some struggle that I have. And in response to that situation, I have decided to de-stress and help out whoever, or what ever I could, albeit with conscious choice. But anyhow, I did help out my friend, the lynx, to prepare her FYP (finay year project) . It entails spraying condensed milk cans with black paint. And that was what we did. Funny thing was, the way I held the can, ended up making my fingers black (with spray paint) on 1 side. I then decided that It would be like Two-Face, a nemesis of Batman. ....Lo and behold!


It wasn't really bad, helping out a friend. But other than that, I was also able to talk to many other people during this time of trial for me. I choose those I could trust, and I shared ym struggle with them. In the end, I was greatly encouraged. I know that I have made friends that God has prepared for me. Those who were there and those who gave support. Thanks y'all! There is much more road we need to walk....

2 comments:

the lynx said...

Thanks enchanter, you're such a great help at times like that. Too bad we no longer need the black milk cans *sad* Still, thanks again *peace*

ange violette said...

It's ok lynx..Was glad to talk and do something different for a while..lol..anyways gambate oh!!!