Saturday, September 27, 2008

Passion?

The thing I am searching for, and yet, it being elusive. For now, I stretch out my arm, and I could not reach it. I could not get near. I ask myself each time, I question my existence. I question my experience, I question my motivation. I question it all. And yet, I could not find any.

What is my passion?
What drives me?
What makes me tick?
What makes me cry?
What makes me question?
What are my talents?
What blessings can I give to the world?
What tires me?
What leads me home?


Mind to share?

4 comments:

the lynx said...

Your questions are many; yet it all points to one direction:
Where should you go?
What should you do?

Remember, for as long as it is for God's glory, it just doesn't matter. So just choose what your heart feels at home, as long it's for God :)

Cheers...

ange violette said...

Thanx...really appreciate it! ;)


Cheers....

Lynnette said...

Ahh...I know what it's like to be plagued by these kinds of questions. So you have a comrade in your search for answers. =)

ange violette said...

Well, not being the only one looking for answers does comfort me. Thanks Lynnette!

We will seek it in God's timing and wisdom