Monday, September 22, 2008

Fellowship


(Malaysia Campus Crusade for Christ Hi-tea event)

(Ryan, Me and Alex)

(Child dedication service)
Things about fellowship is strange. It is just mind-boggling to think that a few mortal beings could converse and share some experiences of their lives for a couple of hours, and still have more to share the next time round.

Today, or rather 12 sumthing int he morning. me and teo close friends shared on some principles regarding some important matters. We articulated our opinions, we made certain things clear. We shook our head in disagreements on certain issues, but nodded on others. It's a great time. The thing is, its sad, to see something that should glorify God, not doing so. It brings a grim reminder to me of God's grace and providence. With Him nothing is impossible.

Oh, I went for Malaysia Campus Crusade for Christ's 40th Anniversary, hi-tea functio today. The CF president could not make it, so I went on his behalf (the church did sponsor...) Anyways, here are some beautiful pics, and I seriously meant it.
Me, joan, and bro. Gan



(Me and Joan, I borrowed Matt's shirt coz need to be matching to hers!)

(She looks stunning, but the thing is, its just bro and sis-in-Christ!, we thought it was a black tie event)
(Okay, u caught me SS)

No comments: