Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Back Home

After a train journey or 8 hours, I finally set foot back in KL. It would have been an ardous journey, if it was not for Matt and Paul. They are good travelling companions. Upon arriving home, mom and dad brought them around to eat, Bak Kut Teh and also a great lunch. It was a great time also because my aunt cooked for dinner. I am really thankful to God for all these things. He has been really great to me. I'll post up the pics next time round..


However, since today is only Day 1 of my return, I have yet reach my objectives. I truly am confused at the moment. I do not know what is right and what is wrong. I am seeking earnestly form God. Apart from that, my old self is acting up again. I guessed it's time to gird up the loins of my mind and be prepared for a great war and battle... I seek God for His strength and guidance.

No comments: