Saturday, February 2, 2008

touchdown

I have finally manage to take a flight to my home. Its my first time flying solo. Had a jolly good time (can't stop smiling and grinning aboard the plane!!) feels like i'm on a roller-coaster! especially during the take-off and landing. (wipe sweat) And had a great teatime and dinner also. Very exhausted by the time I got back home and writing this post.lol. I would find a time to write about FEAR, as i wanted to. However, i am now on the SAR(search and rescue) for my windows disc. You heard it rite. I kept my ori disc so well..i gotta search the whole house for it. sigh. My laptop got infected and the virus wiped out my entire anti-vi system. Cracking my brain now for the cure.

Gotta go now. Need to catch some zzz's !!

take care and have a prosperous Chinese New Year!!

No comments: