Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Deja Vu

Have you ever heard ppl saying that the lightning doesn't strike the same place twice? Or the banana does bear fruit twice? Have you even watched the movie, starring Denzel Washington? Well, deja vu means a feeling or a phenomena where you are in a a totally foreign surrounding, but you feel as if you have been there before. My frens, deja vu just happened to me this morning. In fact, it isn't about what I just said. I was late for my French class..again..(wa?) Yeap..you have heard me right. I had a blocked nose on Monday. Then, I woke up at 8am and rushed to catch a bus. The irony is that it we are going to have a spelling test today. sigh...I prayed hard...In the bus, I started thinking, and just felt tired. Arriving there, I just said bonjour.. and found a seat. It turns out, the test was postponed to next week, Tue. Ahhh...a breath of relief. and yet, I guessed the blocked nose, and all that running (I think I can audition for The Pursuit of Happiness 2!) sort of got to me. I just felt tired. So, I went and took a nap somewhere, and din't go for my 111 tutorial. I wonder how did the guys do?hmm... I just hope and pray I would be better and could finish my assignments. Heck, I din't even plan to go to NRIC meeting tonite. Just too tired.

Before I end, I want to write a few things. I had been thinking and considering about 'her'. It seems that the post in my blog has attracted a lot of attention (not that I'm complaining..) Apart from that, I felt a sense of duty to explain to you, my frens. I have decided that whatever is done, is done (not that I did a lot..) and that if I were to make a move, it would not be the best for both of us. I, myself can't be sure of my own feelings. Therefore, even before 'she' gives me an answer, I opt to say that we stay as frens. Besides, i guess it's just my nature to say that if you love a person, their happiness means much more than your own. Sounds kolot(old-fsashioned) I know, but hey, that's just me. Ppl come first. Why waste their time and emotions, if i am not willing to commit. Well...that's it. I hope I din't pull your hopes too high. Guess all my aunt's and mom's drilling(nagging) about being a responsible man got stuck in me. Truly, since you could only choose your spouse and have her for life, why not choose with care and consideration. I could only pray to God and hope that I am well-prepared when and if Ms. Right comes. And to you, my readers, thank you for lending your eyes in reading and your concerns in caring.. may you find the person you have been looking for.

2 comments:

Terick Chia said...

7833There is a lot of things that u have to consider when u want to "say something or do something"...
Anyway...all the best to u, hopes u're choosing a right person.

Anonymous said...

Wow, All the best to you..
God bless..

Daniel Chi