Friday, February 22, 2008

Battle against the Assignments!

It has been quite a battle! The pen and laptop still smoke from the heat of war. The cunning mind still contemplating on the plot and strategy to greater victory. The brave and mighty, barely surviving the onslaught. It has been a battle to end all. It has been a struggle to advance the ranks, to secure the beachhead, to claim victory. Rest for now, my fellow comrades, the war is far from over!!

The last two weeks were filled with assignments and their due dates. The first being 111 and then 103, with the deadline, just hours ago. The rush to type, research and type more, is evident. The strain on our mental and physical state of being was far from what we would call sane. Futhermore, with the addition of WUS 101 (don't even remind me!) and Sunday School and Musical Drama Nite, my body almost succumbed to the battery of lethargy. My worst came on Tue, when I over-exerted myself to rush for my French class, it took its toll on me. Until now, I have regained much of my strength, to thank the healing of God, but there is still more to do. I guessed, when my teachers in secondary school, talked about the best years of life in university, this must be the part that they skipped. (grin) And yet, a small part of me silently agrees to the fact that after this ordeal is over, after the final blow of victory and after the last wave of onslaught, I will be a different person. Hopefully, wiser, stronger, and humbler.

To all of my frens out there! May you have the best of strength and fortitude for your assignments!

No comments: