Friday, February 15, 2008

Her

It was a clear blue day. Waking up drowsy, I ended up being just on time for my meeting at the cafe. At the middle of the meeting, it was when the heavens looked like it opened and down came an angel. She came down from the flight of stairs and looked majestic nevertheless. I picked up my courage and went to where she was and started a conversation. I don't know whether she noticed, but I think I had been staring.., no...I mean captivated at her beauty. Gosh, I guess I need helpto sustain myself from smiling (I think I melted like chocolate!) all throughout the conversation. Such peace and calm. Sigh, yet I always have a pang of guilt and low self-esteem. How could I be compared to her? How could I even think about it? Well, I guess it would just end in the same way, as it seems to have always been. Me, being the one left one, the unlucky and lonely one in this game they call LOVE. I guess being friends doesn't really hurt anyone...does it? Maybe this is what they mean by loving someone and putting their happiness before anything else!!!

3 comments:

kaitarng said...

u're not the only one man...at least u're normal..get to know her, get her number..ask her out....u can do it!
just ask her out as friend, no pursuing intention, then you won't be nervous...

Anonymous said...

wow,u hv not been tellling me much edmund..hahaha

Michelle said...

wah! didn't know my lil' bro is so initiative. LOL! So who's this girl? So brave to go up and talk to her but didn't get her mobile. At least an email lar.
I agree, can explore as friends first. Just make sure the girl is on the same page as you. ;)