Saturday, April 12, 2008

YKT 103 is NEVER easy

It has been a tiring day. Tons of things happened in such a short while. Stories abound, enough to fill the deep abyss of Time. As I have mentioned, I have gone through some of my most stressful periods. It involved almost breaking down into tears. I truly understood then, the hopelessness of this world, the superficial value of things, the vanity of the human pursuit, and the eternal maze of Life which we are in. it makes you think of why Life was difficult, why all things seem unfair. But then again, God constantly reminded me of His grace. Of His power and might, through the friends that I have and the events that happened around me. Through the blessings and comfort of the Kitchen Fellowship, and through the trials of the exam period. It was a tough battle today. The wounded abounds, and the victory barely visible. The battleground was filled with the cries and lifelessness of the mortals. I could barely breathe in the midst of such atmosphere. Then again, it would be in vain to shed tears any longer. The fight has ended, the result uncertain, and my strength has left me alone. It is time for me to heal. To be well. To live again for another day!

The exam period has left me melancholic and desiring God's comfort. It caused me to be spending time here, now, at Roti Bakar to entertain myself(so seemingly). But then again, only God can comfort. Am looking forward to His word in the morning...All the best to those having examinations. May you have the comfort of God to guide you all the way!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

to those who are wounded and battered, fighting an endless war! we offer nothing much. jz a small meal from heaven and some simple physical food to comfort and heal the scars of battle. The kitchen's fellowship is always here to be a safe refuge for those who needs and even to those who thinks that they dont need it.. God's grace is infinite and our love for brothers and sisters are trascended from heaven to us and overflow to all of you..Come and seek comfort b4 Him...rest upon His shoulder and He shall heal and give peace to u. AMEN