Thursday, July 9, 2009

Rountines

"Routines were meant to be broken, just like rules", I once heard it. But some routines are habits and systems that you have made to support yourself. To identify you. To define you. Sadly at times, these routines will fade away. Nothing last forever, and so are routines.

Currently, I am going through a phase of change. There is a major shift in my routines now, and I end up on the bad end. Trying to juggle everything at once, does take a toll on your body and mind.

And yet, change is of course inevitable. But what can you do in the midst of change?

For one, we can learn about who were are, and why we make such routines?

I found out, I was looking at the short direction, and missing out at God. It's the big pic that we miss, just because of the ones near us.

Do have routines, but do also embrace change. It may or may not be for the better, but acceptance of it, is half the battle won. It takes time to adapt, but it also takes the heart to follow...

No comments: