Saturday, July 4, 2009

Dedicated to Lynnette Woo



For those who do not know me, I have something that I am really proud of...wakaka

I have THE COMPLETE COLLECTION of Hercule Poirot by Agatha Christie!!

All 39 copies, from the start to the end.

I was chatting with a friend, Lynnette and boasted about this collection. She wanted to see it to ooohhhh and aaahhh...;-)

So Lynnette, this post is for you to marvel at my collection.

For the uninitiated, the Hercule Poirot series is about this little Belgian detective who uses his mind and skillful understanding of criminal psychology to catch the crook.

So, that's all 39 of it. er...actually I missed one, it's with Matthew (lol...)


This is how it looks like on my table. Ignore the mess...;-)

2 comments:

Lynnette said...

Simply A-MAZ-ING! Thank you for that Edmund. ::hugs::

ange violette said...

Ur welcomed!!

*hug back*

Kinda wanted to show my collection to the world!!

Wait for my first byline. It will be up soon