Saturday, February 14, 2009

Mistakes

At times in our lives, we make mistakes. Rather, I made a mistake. I had taken things for granted, and I did not appreciate that which I have. Worse yet, I was for once, inconsiderate. The machinery was set into motion, and the result was catastrophic. I could not believe what I had done, but then, the damage was there already.

J'ai perdu un ami aujourd'hui. Il a été très mauvaise. It was my mistake

What can I do now? I will leave it for the person to decide. But I have set in my mind, that I need to change, and never once more lose a friend.

Thank you.

2 comments:

Matthew Wong said...

Well, hope it's all well with the things that are happening to you. May you seek the Lord and He shall make your path straight. *Pulling balloons back and popping it*..hehe..

the lynx said...

Oh dear I read this blog half month late!

*reading the blog again*

*smiles*