Monday, February 23, 2009

25 random things about me..hopefully...(as written in Facebook)

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

25 random things about me

1. I am multilingual-I speak English, Malay, Mandarin, Cantonese, French and I can understand Hokkien and Hakka.

2. I am sometimes obsessed with the color purple, not because I’m weird, but I just like it. Long background story.

3. I have 5 decks of Magic: The Gathering cards. I only started owning them since Upper 6.

4. I can wiggle my right ear, see? *wiggle*

5. I have the complete collection of Agatha Christie’s Hercule Poirot (detective novel). I sometimes mimic his characteristics.

6. I like to observe people at times.

7. I went to my first and only play for now, “The Mousetrap”. I liked it so much, that I said “It was awesome” for more than 30 times. I now have a habit of doing that when I totally dig something. It was awesome! (34th time)

8. I am easily annoyed by certain repetitive behavior, repetitive behavior (did I just repeat myself?)

9. I can’t swim to save my life.

10. I love eating meat, especially pork. I learned from my aunt and mom how to make dishes that taste really nice ^.^

11. I can’t draw to save my life. Ironically, I have a good imagination. Pictures from my head just can’t get to my hands.

12. I learned to twirl a pen when I was 15.

13. I can’t dance to save my life, although I would love to learn how to waltz.

14. I love being complex. I enjoy reading the encyclopedia, the dictionary and other fact books. I have thought about trying to get into MENSA.

15. I wanted to be a hacker once. Failed.

16. I can’t make music to save my life. I have a basic in violin and guitar, but that’s just about it.

17. I am a highly curious person. I constantly need to find out how and why certain things tick.

18. I am hoping to win a Nobel prize, or maybe the Pulitzer prize, or maybe the PJK, whichever comes first and last.

19. I freak people out by thinking too far at times, way, way to far. Eg. I even thought about my future children, my house, my retirement, and yeah, even my demise.

20. I can’t sing to save my life. I am an advocate of free public singing. I believe totally in being able to sing wherever you are, whenever, just as long as you don’t disturb public peace. I feel weird singing into the mike and in karaoke.

21. I have a double standard with guys and ladies. Gents are supposed to take care of themselves, but ladies should be given a priority when there is a need. I still have close brotherhood though.

22. I am the jack of all trades, but master of none, for now. I am planning to master one skill at a time. Maybe i'll start with twirling a pen....

23. I am a hummingbird-person. That means I am neither a nocturnal being nor an early riser, but I suit my sleeping pattern according to the need.

24. I fell down from the first floor of my school once. I sprained my leg. I did that because a friend of mine threw my watch out to the windowed corridor. I removed the window panes and went out. I was struck by panic when I saw a prefect, and I jumped. I was only 9.

25. Nemo D. Gund, and Neo D Gundm, are anagrams of my name. I love anagrams. Oh, Enchanter is one of the 5 English word that has my full initials (ENCH) as the first 4 alphabets. Cool huh?

No comments: