Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A Hat's Off to a Lecturer


There comes a time in your life where you meet influential peoples. These are peoples who inspire you,

who look at you in the eye, and say "You can do it!"


I had the privilege to meet many people like these, and one of them was our lecturer, Dr. Zin.

He taught us Communication Theory and Research 2 this semester and we were thrilled by his enthusiasm.


He is a splendid lecturer and all I can say is this " Thanks Dr. Zin, All the best to you. I raise my hat to you!"


I hope that wherever he is, he would be able to touch lives, just like how he has with ours.

2 comments:

Josette said...

Yikes! Dr. Zin has left USM??? Where is he going to? What a sad loss. He's definitely one of the best and funniest lecturers I've had.

ange violette said...

yeah, he dint say where is he going tho..I'll miss him for sure