Friday, June 6, 2008

A Little Note

Hey there everyone! Just dropping by nowadays. Don't worry, nothing is wrong, it's just me being busy. There are a few updates that I need to do soon(when I have the time*grin*) That would include the pictures for MDN(Musical Drama Nite), Children Camp, the National Research and Innovation Competition 2008 and my holidays.lol. Do pardon the delay and don't be put off by the anticipation!! I am sourcing out the pictures and drafting the posts. I hope it would be some great posts. Am currently doing some part-time job, being back in K.L., would get to ya'll soon. Have a blessed time for those having holidays and all the best!!

signed,(digitally)
ange violette

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

heya, i moved my blog to http://casling.blogspot.com

Check it out and lemme know what you think aite?

ange violette said...

ok then!!