Wednesday, June 25, 2008

After some respite and lack of Willpower

Well, It has been quite a long while now since the last post. I do apologize profusely as I am not posting as regularly as expected. Worse still, my holidays will be over soon and the new semester will dawn upon me. However, as promised, there are still some updates that I need to fil everyone up with. I will attempt to finish it before going back to my old routine, or perhaps, a new one?
I'll start to upload the pics and just to fill in the captions...



Ryan, vincent and brian with me concocting a grand scale plan!! (group study-kononnya)



The Air Itam Laksa! Famous bowl of fish paste noddle, served great with a bowl of cendol.Mmmm...(but my friends say that there is a better one in elsewhere! Gonna try that too!!)



A beautiful hydrangea i found on the trip up to Bukit Bendera.

I don't think u will notice it, but look closely at the bottom left corner of the signage. it says"Edmond" Now, that is really a rare sight to behold!

The three muskateers in Queensbay Mall! Touche!

This is a random post. Wait for the next one!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice nice food
wahh...ur photos really attract me a lots a...haha
especially..i love eye on malaysia very much..and the air itam laksa looks very great...nx time if go a,ajak me la..hehe^^enjoy ur holidays la...88
ya...our blogspot address also gt same name..violet...v're fr purple family...

ange violette said...

Oohh definitley, will try to put more photos..i'll let u know if i am going the next time. enjoy ur hols too..

yeah! I think u must be my long lost sister from the Purple Family. Wakaka..lol.. Rachel Violet..and i am Edmund Violet....silly me