Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Wake Up call !!

It takes a mean punch to be a wake-up call for me. Now, I realized I had slipped into complacency, playing along the game 0f Life. It slowed me down. It made me slothful. And NO, I am NOT blaming LIFE.
It's time I took a different route.
It's time that the change I was so dreadful of facing, should now be taken.
It's time that I took the challenges that will hone my craft, that will perfect my skills.
It's time that I remove that lazy bone from my body, and put on a Li-Ion battery pack (or maybe a Hybrid?)
It's time for me to drop that complacency, inaction, passiveness and pride. And take up the humility and the zest for Life.
It's high time that the show will take a different twist. The plot thickens.....

2 comments:

the lynx said...

What an interesting turn of events...

I wonder what twist did you get caught in?

ange violette said...

well, it was not twisting yet...but it is true, this may be an interesting turn of events

^.<