Friday, July 25, 2008

Vincent's Bday!!



Today was a hectic day! Filled with activities and all. However, the highlight for today , was Vincent' Birthday. Vincent's my ex-roomate in the hostel and he is doing PR at the moment. We don't get to meet often because I am doing journalism.


Anyways, I managed to ask See Kee & her friends, and also Siew Tien and Pei Ting to join in. Before this, there was not much of a surprise because he sort of knew that we would be having lunch with him. However, I guessed we surprised him with us (me&ryan) inviting some of the other friends.

vincent* the birthday boy himself!! oopss, i mean MAN, since he's 21!
But the odd thing about it was, it totally did not look like a NORMAL birthday celebration. Guess it was a first time for everything. Most of us seem to be taking it as a normal gathering and all. True, it was a "normal" gathering, with a birthday cake and presents.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who came for this and apologize for those that I was not able to invite due to short notice. And most importantly, a big hug and birthday wish for the birthday boy!!

I have been taking some vids up to this point and will be editing it and maybe, just maybe, I'll post it up on Youtube when I get the chance. I have been going around editing the vids that I took, just a new hobby...So do stay tune to this blog..and let me know of ur comments

Hear it from the guy himself Vincent!

No comments: